Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Scale Challenge

I lost 4 lbs since the last time I weigh myself.
*Happy Dance*
Yes, I am trying to be positive here and hold on the fact that this morning while I was "inspecting" myself he told me my thighs look skinnier and that to him I looked like I was losing weight.
At first I refused to believe him and wanted to diminish his praise.
I don't know why I do that but at least I am learning to accept it, believe him and stopped calling him "Shallow Hal".
Which he totally hated that I did that.
To further prove his point when I wasn't looking he snapped a pic of me and sent to me so I could "see".
Sigh
It was a nice pic.  I liked it and because it did make me feel good I will end this post by saying...

Who wouldn't live for such sincere compliments. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment