Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Start

Once upon a time, this blog was to document my progress of embracing being vegetarian and maybe down the road a Vegan.
While I still hold on to the beliefs that wanted me to go veggie, in the first place I am no longer seeking that path.
Why?
There are multitudes of reasons why and in the end to list them, will not change my decision. If you really want to know though feel free to email me at spicyveggie @ gmail.com
Anyway, for this reason, I’ve deleted all of my old posts and starting out fresh. 
Striving to become a well-balanced omnivore -- a non-process food eater – an ethical carnie (at least try to be one) eater. :-)
Ok, I know that term “Ethical Meat Eater” allows one to feel good about eating meat because bottom line we are still killing an animal but if we can do it in a human way by supporting and eating EO-approved foods and end animal suffering and animal cruelty than why not.
 Or is it an illusion?
I think that is another topic for another time…

For now just know things are changing on this blog.

I hope you continue to follow me and my journey whether I am a vegetarian or not.

4 comments:

  1. Change is good and recognizing the need for change is even better. Best wishes on your new eating journey. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. Some day you should try raising your own meat. Gives you a whole new appreciation for the meat you eat.

    ReplyDelete